Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream Land rules!

Go down 
+2
Rainstar
Scorchedstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Rainstar raced even faster, using her running skills mixed with her fear to get there faster than she normally would have. When she saw what happened, she glanced at Flamepelt.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Moonmist got back up. "Why?" Moonmist demanded. "Why did you do this to me!?" she said a lot louder.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Rainstar heard the pain and fear in Moonmist's voice, so attempted to go calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:10 pm

"Tigerstar, answer me!" Moonmist yelled. "Why did you do this to me!? Why did you bring her back?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:13 am

"It was for Flamepelt! He said he wanted his mate and kits back!" she yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Scorchedstar narrowed her eyes
"That's it. I'm going to stop at nothing to find out whats going on." She said.
She heard someone say it was for Flamepelt. "What? That's strange..."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:52 pm

"I have a feeling there's something else going on." Moonmist growled. "But anyway, he loves someone else now. He told me."
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Flamepelt ran up to them. "It's true, Tigerstar. There are two new cats I love and they aren't Hazelbush anymore." Flamepelt said.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Moonmist's claws dug into the ground, in pain. "Do away with her, please! I have no wish to die!" she begged.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:08 pm

"Yes." Flamepelt said noticing Moonmist's aggression. "I'm sorry Moonmist. I can't help it." Flame whispered.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 pm

"I'm not angry." Moonmist said, in pain. "I'm hurting." She almost fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Flamepelt looked her. "Moonmsit." He laid next to her and started grooming her. "It will be alright." He soothed.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Moonmist finally gave in, and dropped to the ground, still clenching her teeth and claws in the ground, out of pain.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm

"Tigerstar. Hurry up!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Moonmist knew it! Tigerstar must have had some grudge against her, or she'd have destroyed Hazelbush already.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Rainstar looked from Tigerstar to the two cats, one huddled over the other. She wanted Tigerstar to get it over with already. She hated her friend being in so much pain.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Flamepelt looked up to see Rainstar. "Rainstar go get some cold water, it might help." Flamepelt said. "It will also numb her for when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:14 pm

"When what time comes?" Moonmist asked through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am

Rainstar froze. What had he asked her to do? Rainstar suddenly felt as if she couldn't take any more pressure.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:29 am

"Fine. As you wish, Moonmist." she said. She walked over to Hazelbush. She whispered something in her ear, and then raised her paw and slamed it on Hazelbush. She crumpled to the ground. "I'll get the body." said Tigerstar as she picked it up and took it to her den.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:01 am

Flamepelt dipped his head a tear running down.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:08 am

After they all had left, Tigerstar dipped her head to Hazelbush. She had faked dying to join Tigerstar. She had now chosen a new body. It was a she-cat that looked just like Moonmist. "Now..." Tigerstar started an incantation and turned Hazelbush into a kerra. "You many now wreak your revenge on Flamepelt and Moonmist. Go." she said.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:22 am

Flamepelt knew Tigerstar had tricked them. He went into the den. "Why did you do it?" He asked clam.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 am

"She was my friend. If you dont like it, she will stay with me and wreak havok on others."
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:36 am

"You know I will not allow that. Like I said no torturing cats. Tigerstar you must kill her." Flamepelt ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Land rules!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next