Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream Land rules!

Go down 
+2
Rainstar
Scorchedstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Gingerstar came out of a bush. "Greetings I'm Gingerstar leader of MoonClan."
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:18 pm

"Hello" Scorchedstar greeted her.

"What is up with Moonmist?" She thought some more. "Does it have something to do with some one here?"

OOC:Srry

Last edited by Scorchedstar on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:20 pm

OOC: Umm Scorched? It's hard to tell when your thinking and when your talking.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:23 pm

So Gingerstar, what brings you here
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:24 pm

"Oh just dreaming. Happened to end up here."
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:25 pm

"Same with everyone here"
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:26 pm

OOC: Just highlight what you think and click the slanted I. It helps

IC: Moonmist nodded to Gingerstar, but the knot only got tighter. She was thinking of Hazelbush. What if she finds me again? Is she still alive here? I have to kill her! I have to, so I can live with a soul and Flamepelt! Even if I can't go to StarClan, I'll make the best of my life! She slowly unsheathed her claws as she thought, almost not noticing it. She was so angry...and when she knew everyone was staring at her, she ran off. She wasn't running from them, but running to find Hazelbush. When she was out of earshot from the group, she yelled out "Hazelbush! Come out and face me!"
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Gingerstar nodded and decided to stalk a mouse. She quickly caught it and ate it. Gingerstar looked up at Moonmist. ~ Whats wrong with her?~

OOC:
~~=thought
""=speach
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:29 pm

"Thats what I wanna know," Scorchedstar replied "Excuse me for a moment." He yelled behind her as he ran to find her.
"I knew something was up..." She thought

Last edited by Scorchedstar on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Moonmist ran on until she began to feel weak. How did I forget!? I can't go near her without weakening or dying on the spot! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:32 pm

OOC: Scorched did you not see the little ~~ things with my thought inbetween?
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:33 pm

OOC: Or italicize it, like mine. Highlight and click I
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:34 pm

OOC: Yeah, I Italicized it.

Last edited by Scorchedstar on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:34 pm

OOC: Ok umm I am getting really bored.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 pm

"There you are..." She muttered when he picked up her scent.
"Got yeah!"He yelled when he jumped on her back.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Moonmist jumped, and ran off from her, worried it was Hazelbush. But wait...she'd be down if it was her...She kept running until she reached the edge of a forest, weaker than before.

Moonmist was ready to go to Hazelbush, but sat down and sighed. "What if no one kills her?" she whispered. "What if no one helps me, and Hazelbush kills me, making her come alive again?"
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Rainstar knew what was going on with Moonmist, but wasn't about to say anything out loud.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:40 pm

"Man she's fast..." She muttered as she hit cold ground. "But I know something. She was expecting something from the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Rainstar easily caught up to Scorchedstar. "Just ;eave her alone, ok?" she said, obviously trying to control her temper.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Moonmist didn't care if anyone saw her anymore, as long as they didn't worry her like that. "Come out Hazelbush!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Hazelbush stepped out from behind Moonmist. "Yes?" She asked. Flamepelt ran towards them. He could sence them over there.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:27 pm

"I'm sick of this!" Moonmist yelled at her. "I want the soul! You've lived your life, and will again once I'm through with our soul!" She tried not to yell it in front of everyone. "Stop coming back for me to get your soul back!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "You may go to StarClan, but just because I won't, doesn't mean you can kill me and make everyone forget me!"
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Rainstar heard this and forgot about stopping Scorchedpelt. Rainstar ran towards where she heard the voice.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Moonmist pounced on the she-cat, scratching her as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 pm

"STOP!" yelled Tigerstar running out of the bushes in her kerra form, just as an invisible barrier appeared, seperating the cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Land rules!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next