Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream Land rules!

Go down 
+2
Rainstar
Scorchedstar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:06 am

"Huh?" Scorchedpelt said when he found himself in a huge plain
"How did I get here?" She wondered "Am I dreaming or something? Well I might as well get some prey while I'm here. There's a mouse!" She thought "Easy does it," She thought as she was stalking her prey.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Suddenly, a gray blur leaps over Scorchedpelt and kills the mouse. "You snooze, you lose!" said the beautiful, gray leader. "Nice to meet you, by the way. I'm Rainstar." she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:54 pm

OOC:Lolz

"Hi!" she replied "I'm Scorchedpelt, Forestclans medicine cat. It's nice to meet you" She sniffed the air, and she jumped at a vole, bite it, and killed it. "Care for some vole?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Flamepelt walked around. He climbed a tree and looked for other cats, not noticing the ones under him. "Uhh." He said laying down.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:14 pm

"Hello?" Scorchedpelt called when she saw another cat in a tree. "Why did you climb up there?" She swiped at another vole killing it. "Would you like some food?"
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Flameplet looked down. "Didn't see you guys there." Flamepelt jumped down. "Sure and thank you." He ate the vole in a few gulps.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 pm

"Nice catch" commented Rainstar. When she heard the cat climb the tree, she called out "Flamepelt, come down!!!".
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:23 pm

OOC:I'm scorched star untill someone becomes leader of forest clan.

"Is that his name?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 pm

"yes" Rainstar replied. "I don't know why he's up in that tree...." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:32 pm

"Your welcome" She replied
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:36 pm

"I'm already down, mouse-brain." He told Rainstar. "Why yes. I'm Flamepelt. Don't ask me what clan I'm in. I'm in all of them." Flamepelt said.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:36 pm

OOC: I feel so behind....You guys reply faster than i can keep track of who's replying to what

IN: "What brings your here, Scorchedstar?" Rainstar asked politley.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:38 pm

I don't know. I woke up, and I appeared here. I think it's a dream, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:42 pm

OCC: You should've heard me in nursery stories

Flamepelt just sat down. "Hey Scorchedstar, I was surprised when you didn't hear about me. I'm even in nursery stories. I was their when you were born. I was there when all these cats were born." Flamepelt laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:42 pm

OOC: now i'm completely lost...........
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Dream Land rules! Empty

"Of course it's a dream, silly." a voice from nowhere said. Moonmist looked down on them from a high branch. She jumped down, and landed in front of them. "Moonmist, MoonClan's Medicine Cat, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:46 pm

"Hi Moonmist" Scorchedpelt replied cheerfully "Always a pleasure to meet a fellow medicine cat." She bowed her head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Moonmist nodded. She felt a bit weird. She was breaking the Warrior Code already by loving another cat...but did he love her back?
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:55 pm

I didn't hear of you flamepelt, because I never listen to stories.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 pm

"He's like a legend in MoonClan, so popular in stories." Moonmist laughed.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Flamepelt laughed. "Ha ha ha. Every cat has heard of me. I'm the ever living cat. The cat that never dies. Does that sound familiar." Flamepelt asked.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:59 pm

A little... The memory is so vauge since there isn't many cats in Forest clan to tell stories.

OCC:And by little I mean I'm the only member.

Last edited by Scorchedstar on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Moonmist's stomach came to a knot. Has he ever wished that his kin and mate were like that? she thought. If it was so, I'd never be alive.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Scorchedstar eyed Moonmist speciously. "Why does she look so worried?" She thought "Oh well probaly nothing. But to be safe I'll keep my eye on her." She decided. "So I'll act casual for now." She ran across the feild and swatted a mouse with her paw killing it. Then she lied down and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Moonmist looked at how Scorchstar looked at her. What is she thinking? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream Land rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Land rules!   Dream Land rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Land rules!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next