Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Dreaming

Go down 
+2
Rainstar
Tinyleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Just Dreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:00 am

Rainstar noticed the resemblance. ~What could that mean?~ she thought. Rainstar just sighed and crouched down and started purring loudly for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Moonmist looked back at Hazelbush. She padded over to her, and looked the she-cat in the eyes. It is true. I am her reincarnation, her eyes, her fur, our resemblance...she thought. She ran off into the forest, trying to hide herself. She'd be a nuisance, and probably fight with Hazelbush, if she had her own soul...but wouldn't it be my soul? If the soul's in me...shouldn't Hazelbush be an empty body? Or maybe she only moves because her soul is near. Maybe she'll kill me and take her soul back. Or worse, tell Tigerstar to do it.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm

"uh-oh...." said Rainstar.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Moonmist sat down when she felt it was far enough. She stopped in a meadow of flowers and laid down. She rolled over and looked at the night sky. She saw Silverpelt and the bright moon...
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Flamepelt saw Moonmist leave. He ran after her. "Moonmist?" He called.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Moonmist ignored him. She felt she was regaining strength when she was away from Hazelbush. Did her body want her soul back? Then, it hit Moonmist. She'd never go to StarClan. It's be Hazelbush returning, not Moonmist. She'd fade to nothing...She held her eyes tight. "Who do you want more?" she asked, almost yelling, and crying. "Me or Hazelbush? It's not a question of whom you love, but who you want to live."
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Rainstar chased after Flamepelt, wanting to see if Moonmist was ok. After Rainstar heard what Moonmist yelled, she stopped and looked at Flamepelt. "What do YOU want, Flamepelt?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:11 am

Flamepelt looked at Rainstar. "What are you talking about?" He ran to Moonmist. "I want Moonmist. Hazelbush it not Hazelbush. You were Hazelbush. Don't you see Moonmist. There was never a Hazelbush. It was always you, Moonmist."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Moonmist's eyes widened as she turned to look at him. "But we share a soul...you have to choose..." Moonmist licked his ear. She couldn't help it. " Thanks...You'd really choose me rather than your mate?"
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:01 pm

"If you share the same soul then you are both my mates. Plus this is a dream. Hazelbush isn't really here." Flamepelt licked her ear back.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Moonmist was confused. "But what if you woke up and she was there? She might try to kill me to get her soul back." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:00 am

"If she did. I would protect you with my life." Flamepelt said.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Rainstar just watched this with a forlorn look in her eyes. After their exchange, she padded back to the clearin where they had all begun.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:11 pm

"Why?" Moonmist asked. "She's alive, and you love her. I'm going back. I'm giving her her soul." Before he could say anything, she walked back to where Hazelbush was, feeling weaker with every paw step. She padded up, facing Hazelbush. "You want your soul...fine..." she yelled. "But I'll live again someday! I promise!" She padded closer to the she-cat until she was a tail-length away. She fell to the ground. "No...you won't." Hazelbush said. Moonmist unsheathed her claws and tried to get closer and kill her, but when she reached Hazelbush's paws, she was cold...and dead (Hazelbush has her soul back).
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Rainstar's eyes flew wide open. This is just a dream....She kept telling herself. Yet, she still felt the dread creeping into her paws.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Hazelbush purred. She was back, with her kits and her mate...where is he?
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Rainstar began to get angry. ~Why is that stupid, soul cat so happy?~ she thought, shooting daggers into the back of Hazelbush's head. ~I don't care if she was gonna die. I just want my "brother" to be happy, and that's not what he's gonna be without Moonmist~ Rainstar thought maliciously.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 am

OCC: You didn't shoot daggers in Hazelbush's head.

IN: Flamepelt heard dead silence. He ran to the clearing. He saw Moonmist on the floor and Hazelbush looking alive as ever. He ran to Moonmist. "You didn't. You couldn't of." Flamepelt started to cry. "No!" Hazelbush was looking at Flamepelt confused. "Why are you said? I'm alive again. She gave up her life for your happiness." Flamepelt just ignored her and cuddled next to Moonmist's body.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:38 pm

OOC: It's an expression!!!! I was glaring at her so evilly, that i might have been shotting daggers! it's not real! metaphors.....

IN: Rainstar leaped towards Hazelbush, unsheathed claws extended in front of herself.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 pm

OCC: Oh ok.

IN: "Stop Rainstar. She didn't do anything. It was Moonmist's choice." Flamepelt layed his nose on Moonmist's flank. "You have to live." Flamepelt got up and climbed a tree. He had fallen a sleep. He was dreaming. There was a cat there, it wasn't Moonmist. "There is one way you can relive Moonmist, but Hazelbush will not live." Flamepelt looked at the cat with anger in his eyes. "I will do anything to revive Moon, even if that means killing Hazelbush." The cat looked at him. The cat stepped out from the fog. It was Redear, his brother. "Redear?" "Yes, it is me brother. The only way to revive Moonmist is for Hazelbush to lay a single tear on her." Flamepelt was shocked. "How do I do that?" Redear said. "You must..." Redear fainted away. "Redear, no Redear." Flamepelt woke up. He walked to Hazelbush. He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:23 pm

OOC: a dream within a dream? we were already in a dream, weren't we?

IN: Rainstar hmphed, then sat down neatly, with her tail tucked around her paws. She settled for staring at Hazelbush's disbelieving look.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:39 pm

OOC: Or you could kill Hazelbush, then the soul would return to me lol!

IC: Hazelbush looked at the dead body. Foolish cat! She could never take her mate. And it was her soul. She would never again live. she thought. She padded up to Flamepelt, and licked his muzzle. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked so lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Rainstar just saw right through it. "Why are you torturing him like this?!?!?!?!" she screamed at the she-cat, unable to hold it back any longer.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:44 pm

"Moonmist, that's whats wrong." Flamepelt laid next to her body. (Moonmist's) He started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Hazelbush stared at the she-cat. "What do you mean!?" she yelled. "This soul is rightfully mine! And when I wake up from this land, I'll be with Flamepelt and my kits again!"

Moonmist started breathing again. If Hazelbush got farther away, she grew stronger. Unless one killed one of the she-cats, they'd keep stealing the soul from one another. "Flamepelt...Rainstar..." she whispered. "Kill her..."

Hazelbush jumped down by Moonmist, and she was dead. "Pathetic excuse for a cat! I'll kill you here and now forever!!!" she said, unsheathing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Dreaming
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Dream :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: