Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Dreaming

Go down 
+2
Rainstar
Tinyleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Just Dreaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Rainstar was prepared for it, and leapt at Hazelbush, raking her claws down the grouchy she-cat's flank.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Moonmist was glad someone did something as she started breathing again.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Rainstar kept at it, trying to tear the kits' shocked mews and yells as she scraped her claws every which way along Hazelbush.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:34 pm

"Stop!" Flamepelt laughed. He clawed Hazelbush's tail right off. Hazel was half dead that means Moonmist was half alive. "There. They both will live." Moonmist rised.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Moonmist coughed a bit and struggled to stand. "It's one of us or the other." Moonmist said softly to Hazelbush. She unsheathed her claws and padded up to Hazelbush. She wanted to kill her, to end it there and then.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Rainstar gathered the kits close to her. "Shh" she said soothingly. "It'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm

"STOP!" yelled Tigerstar, as an invisible barrier appeared, seperating the cats.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Rainstar jumped out of her skin (ALMOST). Tigerstar had been so quiet, she had almost forgotten about her.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:33 pm

"Now..." she started to read an incantation out of the book. Suddenly, both cats rose into the air. Hazelbush's body was enveloped in white light, while Moonmist's was enveloped in black light. The next moment, Tigerstar said something, to low for anyone to hear and the cats fell to the ground.

OOC: They switched bodies, but the cats (becides me) dont know that, ok? That means YOU flame! Wink
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Moonmist woke up feeling different. She looked at her pelt. It was stained in blood. She yowled in pain. "What did you do to me!?" she demanded. My voice...I'm Hazelbush! she thought. But Flamepelt...he'll want to be with Hazelbush, now that she's in my body! I'll be dead! "No, Flamepelt! I'm Moonmist!"
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Rainstar looked curiously at Moonmist, or was it really? She heard Hazelbush shout "Flamepelt! It's me, Moonmist!" Now Rainstar was confused. She recognized the look on Moonmist's face, but it looked like a Hazelbush look. Rainstar was deeply intrigued. Padding over to Tigerstar, she hissed in Tigerstar's ear, "What exactly did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:41 pm

"I'll tell you what she did, Rainstar!" Moonmist yelled. "I'm Moonmist, she switched out bodies! My half of the soul is in this body! Hazelbush is in mine! Flamestar! Don't listen to her, I'm Moonmist!"
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Now Rainstar was confused. ~What could possibly be happening?~ she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Moonmist growled and pounced on Flamepelt. "That day in my den, you said you wanted to be with Tinyleaf, but then I agreed to be with you!" she whispered, a tear running down her whisker.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Flamepelt got her off. "That's because I won't let you decline from your duty at Medicine Cat. Your clan needs you more then I do. Wait, how did you know that? It really is you Moonmist." Flamepelt licked her muzzle or Hazelbush's body's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Moonmist purred. "I can serve my Clan if I'm with you." she whispered in his ear. "You just have to trust me, I can keep it a secret!"
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Rainstar was amazed. She watched the loving echange that had completely ruined this dream at first. She thought about what had happened, and curled up purring.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Moonmist wanted to kill Tigerstar. "Switch us back!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm

"Do it, Tigerstar." Flamepelt said. "Make sure that Moonmist gets the entire soul and Hazelbush dies." Flamepelt looked at Moonmist. "You mustn't tell anyone, but your still going to be a medicine cat." Flamepelt whispered.

OCC: I think I'm going to make a rule where medicine cats can have kits and mates. Only if you guys want that rule
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Moonmist nodded. "I promise." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Flame looked at her. "good."

OCC: So about that rule
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Moonmist purred.

OOC: I dunno...I'd agree to it!
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Flamepelt looked her. "Sit down you look tired." Flamepelt said.

OCC: I'll add that to the rules then.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Moonmist sat down.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Flamepelt looked at her. "I don't know if this is to early, but..." He licked her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Dreaming
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Dream :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: