Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Dreaming

Go down 
+2
Rainstar
Tinyleaf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tinyleaf
Warrior

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Tinyleaf padded through dream territory "Flamepelt" she called
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 pm

A sleek, gray she-cat padded out from behind a bush. "Flamepelt will be here soon" Rainstar muttered soothingly to Tinyleaf.
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 pm

"oh thanks and you are?" she purred
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Flamestar hopped out from behind a bush. "Hiya Rainstar. Hiya Tinyleaf. I missed you both." He licked both of their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Tinyleaf
Warrior

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Tinyleaf blushed from both embarrassment and happiness "Oh hello flamepelt" she purred licking his shoulder to greet him
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:26 pm

"And me?" A voice from inside a cave. Tigerstar padded out in her vampire werewolf demon ghost cat form. "Remember the time when I was a kit and you trained me to handle my vampire werewolf demon ghost cat powers? Thats a mouthful. We need to make up a name for that..."
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:28 pm

"Flamepelt, you made it!" said Rainstar happily, licking his forehead gently. "And why are we here?" she asked, turning to Tinyleaf.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:29 pm

"Why yes of course I remember. Do you still control them? Also what do u think we should call it." Falemstar asked.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:30 pm

OOC: Falemstar? lol!

IC: "Don't know. You guys have any ideas. And yes, its been very well."
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 pm

was a little frightened at how many cats were here "um hello" she said to the strange cat her voice shakeing a bit in fear
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:33 pm

"No need to be afraid little one." She bent down. "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:34 pm

"im not that little" she purred smiling and letting out a meow of laughter
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:34 pm

"Ha Ha ha. Tigerstar this she-cat is older then you. Also I think we should call it Monster Power or something like that." Flamestar told him. At least he doesn't have these powers in real life.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:37 pm

"You are to me!" She laughed as well.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Gingerstar walked in. "Greetings.I am Gingerstar." She nodded toward Tinyleaf.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 pm

"Tigerstar, we could call it VaWeDeG (vuh-wee-deeg). And it's a very good thing that you've been able to control it now. We certainly don't want what happened when you first tried to control these powers" Rainstar ended this with a stern look in Tigerstar's direction.
OOC:TIGER"S A GIRL
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:39 pm

"Stop mocking her Tigerstar. What has she done to you? Nothing that's what? Now show me some of your moves, not on me on that dummy over there." Flamestar flicked with his tail to a dummy. Flamestar just made appear.

OCC: Tinyleaf do you want to be a kit? Plus you have to make a clan selection.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:40 pm

IIIIIIIII AAAAAAMMMMMM AAAAAA GGGGGIIIIIIRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IC: Tigerstar closed her eyes. She made the dummy come alive and traped it in a shadow cage so he couldnt escape. "Hows that?"

Last edited by Tigerstar on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:41 pm

OOC: i dont want to be a kit lol but i will make clan selection Very Happy

licked flamepelts ear and whispered "this Tigerstar person is a little weird" she joked
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm

"Thats not very nice." She frowned at Tinyleaf.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Moonmist padded out of a few bushes a little, a bit scared of Tigerstar.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:44 pm

ha ha! what did i tell ya?

IN: "yes, Tigerstar, why don't you show us some of your moves?" Rainstar asked as she layed down, tucking her paws under her chest and wrapping her tail around her body.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:45 pm

OCC: Ok just asking

IN: Flamepelt listened to Tinyleaf. "Don't be like that. Tigerstar is fine. You also really don't want to be on her bad side." Flamepelt said. He looked at Tigerpaw. "Go on. Attack the dummy."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Moonmist padded back a step. A dummy? Attack it? Caging it was enough to scare her a little...
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Rainstar purred in appreciation of Tigerstar's success. "Excellent, Tigerstar! Show us more!" Rainstar cheered as though she was a kit again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Dreaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Dreaming   Just Dreaming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Dreaming
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Dream :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: