Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

November Gathering (Late)

Go down 
+3
Moonmist
Rainstar
Flamepelt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:21 am

OOC: MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!

IC: Rainstar stepped forward slightly, looking at FLamepelt for her cue.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Flamepelt nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:40 am

Rainstar stepped forward and and addressed the leaders. "Prey is running well. We are waiting to see if any more rogues show up and want to join, but we are expecting some more Clanborns" she said, then stepped back, ignoring the murmurs of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 am

Flamepelt dipped his head. "Congrats." He dipped his head to the Darkclan leader.
Back to top Go down
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:35 am

OOC: Flamepelt..can you get Tiger on plz..
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 am

OCC: I don't know him in real life. He hasn't been on WCC in a while too sooooo.....
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:51 am

OOC: I notified him. Flamepelt, if he dosen't start going to this site more often, you sould kick him off. He already has a deputy.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:24 pm

OOC: I A-M A G-I-R-L-!-!-! And I've been on vacation on Disney cruise IN THE CARRIBEAN so I couldn't get on the internet or I would have had to pay... Evil or Very Mad IC: She steped up and spoke. "Prey has been running well and we are prepared for leaf-bare and greencough with a fresh patch of catmint. We have more than enough herbs to last leaf-bare and we have three new warriors, Darkheart, Shadowsong, and Nightclaw." she finished.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:27 pm

OOC: Srry! Tigerstar was a boy, plus it just sounds more like a boy name. And srry also for the kicking off part. I didn't know you were on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Rainstar nodded to Tigerstar. "Great" she said.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:18 am

Flamepelt also dipped his head. "That's good to hear." He then nodded to Scorchedstar.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:03 am

"Prey is running well," Scorchedstar announced. "We have two new clan borns, Ripplekit and Spiderkit, who are the kits of Sharpclaw and LostTail. No big news."
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 am

She dipped her head. "Flamepelt?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:55 am

Moonmist looked at her leader.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:23 pm

OOC: We all went right? I finished mine first.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:31 pm

OOC: We done...in December XD
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 pm

OCC: Lol lol!

IC: Flamepelt looked at Tigerstar. "Yes Tigerstar?"

OCC2: No attacking people and saying your going to rule the clans or anything like that
Back to top Go down
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm

OOC: aww that is wat Tigerstar lives for though...
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 pm

OOC: YAY!!! Sometimes, the whole taking over the world theme (Clans, Tribes, etc.) gets old...
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 am

"Are we finished? I must get back to camp soon..." she murmured the last part to herself.

OOC: Flame? Can we have more than 1 char? maybe just 2 like rain? cause i want to make a mate...
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:53 am

OCC: Yes of course. You may actually create your whole clan if you want, not the actual members though.

IC: Flamepelt looked at Tigerstar knowing why. "Yes we are done. The Gathering is dismissd!" He shouted to all the clans.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:41 pm

After they all left, she called Flame over. "I know you know." she said. "How." she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Rainstar still sat at the base of the rock, just staring straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Flamepelt smiled. "1. Don't order me. 2. I'm alfa I know everything in the clans."
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 am

"Well, 1. Im your older sister. 2. I am also alpha." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering (Late)   November Gathering (Late) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November Gathering (Late)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Special Places :: Peace Rock-
Jump to: