Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A vist to Rainstar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 am

Scorchedstar neared the border, knowing that he couldn't crossmit.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Rainstar came up a few moments later. "What is it?" she asked Scorchedstar.

OOC: ALL THE SINGLE LADIES all the single ladies ALL THE SINGLE LADIES all the single ladies!!!!!!!! LOLZ GO KURT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 pm

"I was just bored and decided to pay a vist."

OOC:WTF???
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:11 pm

OOC: FUNNEL CAKE!!!!! sorry, it's from Glee. Kurt is my FAVORITE, and that's my fav episode.

IN: Rainstar regarded him suspiciously, but gave in. "Come to camp with me and meet my warrior, Tinyleaf" she invited politely.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:01 pm

"Thank you," Scorchedstar replied "I think I will."
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 pm

They walked back in complete silence. Rainstar hesitated before the entryway to the camp. She regarded Scorchedstar carefully.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 pm

Flamepelt padded into Skyclan camp. He just wanted to visit Rainstar. He saw Scorchedstar. He ran up to him. "What are you doing here? Your not allowed in another clan territory. Your a leader." Flamepelt yelled to him.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:03 pm

"I said that..." he muttered. He straightengned instantly "I was paying a vist to the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:05 am

OCC: I wanted to visit rainstar, but im allowed your not.

IN: "What kind of leader are you? Coming here. Ok, you wanted to visit me. It's called mail. You send words to word talk. Sooner or later I would get the info." Flamepelt sighed. "I'll let you stay here, but this is the last time your going to come on this clan's territory." Flamepelt said, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Rainstar watched him go. ~Since when isn't a leader allowed in another leader's camp?~ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:37 pm

~Whew, that was a close one.~ She thought.
"Ok, let's get to your camp." She said.

"
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Flamepelt padded to the fresh-kill pile. He kept glancing and glaring at Scorchedstar.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 pm

"Flamepelt" Rainstar said to the black tom. "Please, this is my guest! I invited him here, (for the most part anyway) and if you aren't going to treat her like a guest, then you can get out of my camp!"

OOC: Scorchedstar, are you a girl or boy? I've seen both in all the topics you post in, but I don't know which one you really are.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:48 pm

"First of all you can't tell me what to do. I'm the real leader of every clan and you know it. Two: I will treat him how ever I want." Flamepelt grabbed a pigeon and stomped into the Leader Den. It was quiet in there and blocked all the sound out. (At least most of it) Flamepelt sat down and started to eat. He didn't care what Rainstar said. He was there when she was born. He was there when she was raised, she could at least have a little more kindness for everything he has done for her.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:08 am

Rainstar watched him head into HER den, feeling offended. ~Since when did i treat him with little respect?~ she thought. ~He ought to have at least a little more respect for she-cats~ she added as an after-thought. She headed into the den and confronted him about this. "What's your problem?!" she said in a raised voice. "I know you've watched me go and all that good stuff, but you don't need to hold it over my head like that!"
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:42 am

"You and Schorchedstar really like each other. I see it in your eyes when you look at each other." Flamepelt said relieved to let it out. "I miight make a rule where you can cross borders for meetings. Plus one I think everyone in the clans will like. The Warrior Games. I found this perfect spot with trees and rivers and plains it is perfect for every clan. We could go there and fight claws-sheathed and hunt and everything. I think it is great." Flamepelt looked at her waiting for her opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Rainstar looked at him in horror. "Are you serious?" she said, now completely in denial. "I don't like him like that! I mean, why would I like another clanleader?"
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:21 pm

"Don't deny me Rainstar. I know the truth." Flamepelt said.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:43 pm

OOC: Check the Camp topic, please.
Back to top Go down
Scorchedstar
Leader
Scorchedstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 pm

OOC:OMG! I'm so sorry I didn't reply for so long! my internet was down! Did I miss anything? Also, sorry, HE's a tom. I lust usually do girl cats so I wrote she.

He wondered what was going on in there. Oh well, he thought. I'll see Tinyleaf now I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Rainstar just sat and glared at Flamepelt.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm

"I'm just joking." He laughed. "I think you being a leader has gotten you more stiff and serious." He said. He looked at her back.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 am

She mumbled "You don't know the half of it" then turned and padded lightly to the fresh-kill pile, selcting a delicate mouse.

OOC: Pretend that she's looking kind of fat.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:42 am

Flamepelt followed her. He looked at her she was getting a little plump. "Have you been eating too much? Your getting a little big." He said spinning around her.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 pm

She dropped her mouse. "It just mean that my clan is getting healthier" she said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A vist to Rainstar Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vist to Rainstar   A vist to Rainstar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vist to Rainstar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Skyclan :: Skyclan Territory-
Jump to: