Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boredom creates dreams XD

Go down 
+2
Rainstar
Moonmist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:38 pm

" She cant talk...we have to get her away from there!!" Midnightpelt said, still hearing her silent screams.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:31 pm

The ledge finally broke free and as it fell, it flipped over. Moonmist was stuck under water.
Back to top Go down
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Midnightpelt was tired of waiting for everybody ... her friend was NOT going to die, .... Midnight jumped carfully avoiding the sharp rocks and swam towards Moonmist
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Flamepelt jumped into the water after Midnightpelt. He yelled at Midnightpelt. "Get out of here. I'm going to save my mate!" Flamepelt ducked under water and looked for Moonmist. He came up for air and went back under. He saw her. He grabbed her by the scruff and pulled her up.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Midnightpelt was about to leave until she found it hard to swim... then she saw thae kit Moonmist had...it was her when she was younger..Midnight then blacked out and slipped underwater.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Flamepelt saw Midnightpelt go under. It didn't matter if he drowned he would still live. It mattered for the mortals. He dragged Moonmist on shore and went for Midnightpelt.
Back to top Go down
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Midnightpelt snapped out of the spell she had put on herself when she was younger, she saw Flame come towards her Go leave me ..... dont come or you will fall under the spell as Moonmist had done! Midnight pleaded, but staid under, she had to get rid of the spell once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Moonmist coughed up water. "The kit..." she whispered, audible again. She saw it in front of her. It's like my Angel of Death.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Flaempelt looked at Midnightpelt. "I'm not leaving you. It won't affect me I'm too old." He grabbed Midnightpelt by the scruff and pulled her up.
Back to top Go down
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 am

Midnightpelt sighed and let him pull her to land it will be his fault if someone else fallls under the spell she thought.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Moonmist struggled up, and she saw something coming towards her. She moved everyone, and it missed her. "That kit...is like my Angel of Death...I have to wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Flamepelt tried to bite the kit, but it kept moving out of reach.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:54 pm

By this point, Rainstar had reached the shore of the river. She saw the kit, but it didn't see her. She got ready to pounce- then everything vanished. She was standing in a vast wasteland. Then the kit appeared in front of her. It brought out a ghost of Scratch. The kit lifted its paw and its claws came out with a shick sound. It reached out towards the Scratch ghost. The Scratch-ghost's face suddenly looked horrified as the kit ran its claws along Scratch's side, and the ghost fell to the ground writhing in pain. The kit retracted its claws and said in an unnaturally deep voice "He's gone" and then disappeared. Rainstar appeared back on the ledge in mid-stride. SHe stopped herself before falling into the river. Tears ran down her face, but she wouldn't believe that Scratch was gone. It wa sonly a dream, right?
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:39 am

OOC: Can we pretend thats scorges ghost, not midnights plz? it would make more sence.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:55 am

OCC: Not really cuz Scratch is alive. Read in the Forestclan Territory.
Back to top Go down
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 am

OOC: i know it being my ghost doesnt make sence but i said that it was because i drowned and came back to life when i was younger...part of me was lost forever...and that is the ghost you all see......the only person who can get rid of her is me...or the person who tryed to drown me...

IC: "You all cant kill her, the more you swipe at her, the more will fall under her curse!" Midnightpelt said, finding her voice..." Moonmist, it is not YOUR angel of death...its mine." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Flamepelt growled. He thought and caught the kit in his mouth using the same power as it.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Moonmist growled. She knew it was true, though...Mine would be Hazelbush. The stinking she-cat who tries to take my soul to live again!
Back to top Go down
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:01 am

A picture formed in Midnights head..."Uh...I have to go..." She said, starting to run away.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Moonmist stared at Midnightpelt, but then back at the kit. She saw the outline of a cat appear, then fill in to an almost transparent cat. It was like the kit, not transparent but almost. "NO!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 am

oh boy...Moonmist is going to have a blast... Midnight thought, hearing her scream when the second cat appeared. 2 down, 3 to go...i HAVE to find them she thought.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Moonmist ran off, angry and worried. She ran right past Midnightpelt. "Leave me alone, you fox-dung soul stealer!" she yelled back to the ghost like cat.
Back to top Go down
Midnightpelt
Deputy
Midnightpelt

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:52 pm

I have to hurry!! Midnight thought, running faster.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:08 pm

The ghost cat laughed and ran after Moonmist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom creates dreams XD   Boredom creates dreams XD - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom creates dreams XD
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Dream :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: