Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Halloween

Go down 
+2
Gingerstar
Flamepelt
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Everyone enjoy your halloween. Get lots of candy. Say anything you wany about Halloween on here. I'm going to be a vampire here is a pic of it.

Happy Halloween Vampire+costume+boy
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:31 pm

The pic didnt show.... Im-a going to be a pirate!!! ARGH!!
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 am

Cool, but oh well I will get you the link. Click Here! For my pic of my costume! I got lots and lots of candy yesterday. I will still have it when Christmas comes around next year I always do. So everyone enjoy your candy.

Actually this is a pretty funny story.

Ok I was walking down the hall with my girlfriend.On our way outside to leave school. We were talking about Halloween. I asked, "What are you going to be for Halloween, Emily." (fake name) She looked shocked that I asked her that. "What? I'm going to be a vampire. Again, what are you going to be?" I asked her again. "I'm not going to dress up or go trick-or-treating." Emily said. This time I looked shocked. "Why not?" I asked. "Because Halloween is boring and it is embarrassing to go out all dressed up." She replied. "So?" "You don't get it." She had said. "Well, why not dress up?" "Because I would look ridiculous." She complained. "No you wouldn't." "Yes I would." She said again. By this time we were out of the school and we were in my back-yard and in my tree-house. "I promise you you would not look ridiculous."

This part might be gross so. Not for kids 10 or younger.

Spoiler:

"That is how much I promise you would not look ridiculous." She just looked at me. "Woah. Did you just..." She said.

Another gross part. Not for kids 10 or younger
Spoiler:

When it was dinner time. We got down and went to the door to the garage.

Warning: Gross!
Spoiler:

Well she was walking away I said. "Plus it the one night of the year where you get free candy." She looked at me laughing. "Your right."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:24 pm

AWWW That's sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Aw, that's so cute! and kids 10 or younger wouldn't be grossed out, it's just not appropriate for them.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Thanks. I know, but oh well.

The next day. Ok we actually make out in my bed in this story, so be aware of that.

Emily and I were watching T.V. at my house. My parents were gone on vacation and I had the house to my self. Also my brother was spending the night at his friend's house. We were watching the Vampire Diaries. We saw Elana and Stefan making out in her bed. Emily looked at my. "Do you wanna?" She asked. "Of course." We ran upstairs to my room.

Warning: Not for kids 10 and younger.

Spoiler:

I heard her stomach growl. "Let's go get something to eat." I said getting up. I left my shirt off. She put a robe on and went downstairs. She started watching t.v. I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes. When there were done. I brought them to her. We kissed and ate the pancakes. Unfortunately we couldn't kiss anymore because my brother came back early. We quickly got dressed. I walked outside well Jake watched t.v. I gave her a long kiss and she left.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 pm

OMG!!! That's soooooooooooooo sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Thanks. I love her so much. She is sleeping over tonight again. In my room so. You know what is going to happen Wink
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Lol!

I'm so nervous about kissing my boyfriend. We haven't yet and I think I'll do it first...but I'm so scared!
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:04 am

LOL Don't be. I'm sure you guys will be fine. Start off with watching a kissing scene on your t.v. Then look at him. He will probly look back at you. Just say "do you wanna." Then it will go off from there.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Lol. Really, though! I'm SOO nervous!

BTW, I've seen a lot of kissing scenes. You'll have to be more specific with me lol!
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Any kissing scene. Like one a teenager one. Like they have their first kiss something like that.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Niiice. Makeout scene?

Man now I'm more nervous!
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:56 pm

LOL well just ask him over asap and you can get it over with. Plus on my next post I will have chapter 3 of my story
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Story? lol!

And ask him over? My parents aren't the biggest fan of that. Maybe I can get him on the bus XD
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:11 pm

LOL you do that. Also my girlfriend and me story. Also I'm a football player on the team. My girlfriend is a cheerleader.

Chapter 3

I was playing my football game. 28-9. We were winning. I caught the ball and ran as fast as I could. I scored a touchdown. Emily was cheering for me. I picked her up and kissed her. The game was over so we left and went to hang out at the park with some other couples. When we got there everyone was already there. Some couples were making out of the tables others by trees. I said to Emily. "Let's go to our secret spot." So we went to my place and made out in a tree. I had stopped for a second to ask her. "Do you like, John?" John was another football player. "Why would you ask that?" She asked me. "I saw you staring at him during the game." "Of course I don't like him. I like you." "Good." We started kissing again. It was midnight and we didn't even realize it. "We better get inside." "I want to stay out here." She said. "Ok." I left and came back with a large sleeping abg and pillows. "Will this do?" She laughed. "I thought you wanted to stay here." I said, laughing too. We kissed and slept in the sleeping bag together that night.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Wish my parents weren't so strict and I could go wherever I want...

Wait, how old are you!? I'm 13, going on 14 =/
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:43 pm

WOAH..... 0.o

ok, that second chapter was really inappropriate. Ya, how old exactly are you? i thought you were only 13, but that's just me. You're on the football team? man, I can't wait until I can have a football hero as MY boyfriend!
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:56 am

It's not like I had

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:16 pm

did i say you did? i didn't think so. i just think it's just a bit inappropriate if you're not out of school yet. at least wait until then.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Whateva. My real life name is Flame that is why im flamepelt or stuff.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:07 pm

So Flame, are you okay with revealing age or no?

PS-I didn't kiss my bf today. Almost had the chance...but no Mad

PPS-I wish mah parents let any of my friends come over any time...or let me go anywhere...or SOMETHING like urs Mad
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:57 pm

lolz, moonmist. i like a few guys, but most of them don't really know me or like me....
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Today was his birthday, my bfs.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:12 pm

oh, well, happy birthday, Mr. Moonmist's Man!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween   Happy Halloween Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: