Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows ~*DONT POST*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigerstar
Leader
Tigerstar

Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows ~*DONT POST*~ Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows ~*DONT POST*~   Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows ~*DONT POST*~ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:35 am

Prolouge

THe forest was still except for the patter of paw-steps. A black figure steped out of the shadows. He was a black cat with fur that shined in the moonlight and muscles rippled under his gleaming fur. There were angry murmurs as he approached a pool of water. "Moon Clan has spoken." He meowed. "And they have chosen me to be the new leader of Night Clan!" Only two cats cheered, his mate, Shadowsong, and hi fully-grown kit, Mintfrond. All others were silent, shooting angry glances at the black tom cat. The swarm of cats silently disapeared in the morning mist, back to thier territories.

I am ONLY doing this in my spare time at school, so done expect updates very often... Or do...
Back to top Go down

Warriors: Red Dawn: The Darkest Shadows ~*DONT POST*~
Page 1 of 1