Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No topic here sooo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Moonmist woke up in her den, smelling the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Flamepelt walked in. "Hello Moonmist. How are you? Do you have enough of every herb?"
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Gingerstar heard Flamepelt and Moonmist talking and decided to check up on them. She walked into the den. "So how are you doing?"

OOC: Flame, are you my deputy?
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 pm

OCC: No I'm a member and the real leader of every clan.

IN: Flamepelt saw Gingerstar. "Oh hello Gingerstar. How is the clan running?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:23 pm

OOC: Ok just checking.

IC: "Good.Are you ready for leaf-bare Moonmist?"
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:17 pm

"I'm good. Yes, I'm full stocked on herbs, but I could use a lot more catmint for this leaf-bare. It hasn't grown well." she said, a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:19 pm

"Me and Flamepelt will help you find some if you need us to."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:22 pm

"Yes, please. I know there's some on the MoonClan-SkyClan border, but I need help getting it. There should be plenty there, but I haven't gotten to get it yet." she said.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:28 pm

"Ok. We'll get it for you. You need to check everyone for greencough. Don't want anyone getting sick. Come on Gingerstar." Flamepelt padded out and went towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Moonmist led them to the border where she found the catmint. She got so much she filled her mouth with the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Gingerstar picked plenty of the good smelling herb.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Moonmist was careful when she waited for the others to finish collecting herbs. This'll be plenty! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:44 pm

" So Moonmist do you tjink this is enough?"
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Moonmist nodded. She showed Gingerstar where to set them. "Thanks so much." she said. "Can I have a word with Flamepelt, please?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:34 pm

"Of course you can." Flamepelt said dropping his catmint. "Please Gingerstar." He said.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:44 pm

When Gingerstar left, Moonmist faced Flamepelt. "Do I look like someone to you?" she asked. "I see something in your eyes when you look at me. It's weird..." she said. "Like sadness, and love. Is there something you'd like to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Gingerstar nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Flamepelt stared are her. He was embarrassed. "What are you talking about? I mean I have Hazelbush, but she is only a dream. Ok you got me. It will never work out between you and me. Plus I also love another cat." Flamepelt dropped a tiny leaf on the ground. A hint to the other cat he loved.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Moonmist nodded. "But you see her in me." she said. "You see Hazelbush. Not Moonmist, Hazelbush. I see the look in your eyes, and StarClan know it too. I am Hazelbush, no matter how much I don't want to be! And you'll have to deal with me all over again! StarClan gave her a chance, but when I die, I'll be nothing but a memory! It'll be Hazelbush in StarClan, Hazelbush with her loved ones, not me! I'll never join the ranks of StarClan because I'm her and I'll disappear as soon as I go, but your little mate will live on up there! I'll never be in StarClan!" she yelled as she ran off deeper into her own territory, crying.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:08 am

Flamepelt ran after her. "Ok. It's true. I can't help it. You look just like her. I spent my whole life with her. We were kits playing around. I'm sorry." Flamepelt said still chasing.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Moonmist looked at him. She felt bad for him. "Don't be sorry. Just..." she sighed. "Just remember our duties."
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:59 pm

"How can I, ex-specially when I'm in another clan. When I'm thinking of you. I love you Moonmist." Flamepelt said looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Moonmist blushed. She looked at her paws. "But if i was to ever have kits, I'd have to resign my post, or do my best to hide it...it's not that easy!" she said softly. She looked at the leaf. "And what about Tinyleaf?"
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:59 am

"I don't know." Flamepelt was confused. "I know. I won't let you resign. I'll have Tinyleaf as my mate, but I will always love you too." Flamepelt ran off.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Moonmist sighed. "Wait!" she called, hoping he would hear her out. She'd hide it! She'd hide it from the world! She'd go away for something if she was kitting and hide it! Say she'd found them abandoned by a rogue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No topic here sooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: No topic here sooo   No topic here sooo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No topic here sooo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Moonclan :: Moonclan Camp-
Jump to: