Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Empty
PostSubject: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Moonmist padded along a big river, leading to a place where the sun shone on big rocks where you could lay down and sun bathe. She jumped on a rock used to cross and she reached for an herb that she needed, but a small wave made her paws slip, and Moonmist fell in the river. The current was strong, and carried her away.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Gingerstar had been hunting alone and saw Moonmist go by. She raced along side her and jumped in. The water was cold and it was hard to swim but she managed to grab hold of Moonmist and swim close to shore. Then with great force the current knocked Moonmist out of her grip and she drifted away. Gingerstar swam to catch up with her but couldnt find her.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Moonmist was under the water, and struggled up for air. She managed to do so, and found herself on a sandy shore. She coughed up water and crawled to a sunny, hot patch of sand to warm her up.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Gingerstar decided to go to land to find her. She swam up to a sandy spot on land and found Moonmist a few paw-steps away. She sighed and dozed off in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Moonmist coughed up more water. She struggled to stand.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Gingerstar looked up and saw Moonmist trying to get up. "No. You should rest."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:35 pm

"I can rest when I get some herbs and get to my den." Moonmist said, trying to walk (slowly and a bit limping). She padded along the river, forcing herself to go on.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Gingerstar shok her head following alonside Moonmist to help her.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:54 pm

"I'm fine." Moonmist protested. "I'll make it to my den in one piece." She began to walk faster and she ran once she found out where her body was carrying her-a spot she found while exploring. No one knew about it! She made sure Gingerstar was led away from it, then hid her scent and bolted off to the spot. It was a too-small cave. She got in, but if she was bigger, she'd have an issue with it. She found herself in a cave, with moss covering the ground (she put it there) and laid down. She had plenty of good-smelling herbs in there and a few non-scented ones to help her sleep if she went there at night.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Gingerstar wandered back to camp in hopes that Moonmist would find her way back.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Moonmist rested there for two days, trying to regain her strength.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:40 pm

OOC: Two days!! Wow Moonmist.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:42 pm

OOC: I dunno, I just want to do something drastic later on...dunno what yet tho.

Soooooo...you getting worried yet?
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Gingerstar felt a little worried. Moonmist hadnt been in camp for a few days. Gingerstar tried finding her but it was no use. ~ I should just let her stay wherever and let her come back anytime.~
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Moonmist padded to the opening. She sniffed the air. She smelled Gingerstar a little ways away, so she grabbed some herbs from the den and padded out, acting like she was getting the last off a plant nearby.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstar
Leader
Gingerstar

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Gingerstar heard someone coming close and scented Moonmist and some herbs. She nodded at her medicene cat as she neared, acknowledging how much herbs she had collected.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Moonmist found more herbs on her way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Flamepelt saw Moonmist walk in. He ran up to her. "Where have you been? I've been worried sick about you. What if a cat broke it's leg while you were gone? What would of happened?"
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm

"I'm sorry." Moonmist said. "I had to rest, I almost drowned in the river. And besides, I know you guys. You don't get injured very often." She sighed. "I'm really sorry." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:07 am

Flamepelt also sighed. "Your right, but please be careful. Now get in your den, where you can really get some rest." Flamepelt said, also helping her in.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Moonmist nodded and laid in her nest. She sighed and curled her tail by her nose.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Flamepelt watched her. He sat next to her and watched.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:01 pm

"What are you watching me for?" Moonmist asked, looking at him. "Making sure I don't run off?" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:07 pm

"Maybe or maybe you know why." He said with love in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Medicine Cat
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Moonmist purred. "You can come in, you know." she said. "I want to get some herbs, so we can say you were trying to help me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]   oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh noez!!! [lol moonclan territory]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Moonclan :: Moonclan Territory-
Jump to: