Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be the wild cat of your dreams. Have clan meetings and do what ever you want as a wild cat. Select your clan and begin.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place...... Empty
PostSubject: If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place......   If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Artemis Fowl- Is This For Real?
INTRODUCTION:
I ran. I didn't know why, but my heart pounded and a creeping sense of dread began to fill me. Something was in my hand, and I could feel it digging into my skin. I turned to get a glimpse of my pursuers and got a faceful of a very angry, pointed face screaming it's lungs out. Next thing I knew,I sat bolt upright in my bed. Turning to look at my alarm clock, I groaned. It was 3. AM.I must have shouted when I woke up, because suddenly my room was full of a big guy holding a big gun.
"What happened?" demanded Butler. "Where'd he go? Are you hurt?"
"I'm fine, Butler" I replied. "Relax. It was just a nightmare."
Butler sat on the edge of my bed and half glared half looked relieved at me.
"Are you going to be ok?" He asked, now worried.
"I think she's just fine" said a quiet voice from the doorway.
Butler and I both jumped, his hand flying to the Sig Sauer at his hip. We were both relieved to just see Artemis Fowl standing, still in his suit and with dark circles under his eyes, in the doorway.
"Master Fowl, shouldn't you be sleeping?" inquired Butler.
"I should be, but am not" Artemis answered coolly.
I piped in, sure that Artemis might just pass out from sleep deprivation.
"Artemis Fowl II, go to bed right now" I mockingly scolded him.
He blinked, looking hurt and confused at the same time. After a few more silent moments, he said "Very well. I shall see you at breakfast, Marie. Butler, I need to discuss a few items of business before I sleep". With that, he turned and walked away.
"Goodnight, Madam." Butler muttered as he shut the door behind his self.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!! COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place......   If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:33 am

I love it so far. Good job.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place......   If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:48 pm

aw, thanks! i finished the first chapter, but i'm not sure that i should share it.....
Back to top Go down
Flamepelt
Admin
Flamepelt

PostSubject: Re: If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place......   If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Ok why not? Pm it to me and if I think it is ok to post I will let you post it.
Back to top Go down
https://wcwc.forumotion.com
Rainstar
Leader
Rainstar

PostSubject: Re: If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place......   If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Alright i will. Please, though, it's kinda creepy. This story takes place right after the 6th book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place......   If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you know/like Artemis Fowl, then You're in the right place......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Off Topic :: Stories-
Jump to: